It’s a bacteria, members of this genus are generally moving through one or more polar flagella possessing. The strains of the genus Pseudomonas are able to process, and react to integrate a wide variety of changing conditions in the environment, and show a high resilience to physicochemical and biological signals.
Some diseases are caused by Pseudomonas:
- oryzihabitans can also be a human pathogen, although infections are rare. It can cause peritonitis.
Plecoglossicida P. is a pathogenic species of fish, causing hemorrhagic ascites in fish.
- tolaasii causes bacterial stains cultivated mushrooms (edible fungi).
- Agarici lamellae causes gout in certain mushrooms.
- Acquire good planting material with phytosanitary quality in nurseries registered by the ICA.
- Ongoing monitoring to detect in a timely manner diseased trees.
- Remove dead trees and debris such as logs or stumps.
- VACCINE applied to the ground, antagonistic microorganisms such as fungi´s complex Trichoderma, in the initial stages of crops.